The soon to be hubby and I went to dinner tonight to Texas Roadhouse...mmmmm so good! Well, while at dinner I told him I wanted to stop at Rite Aid and grab a few things...I asked him would you like me to drop you off at home and go or would you like to go with me. And, to my surprise he said he would go with me! He never wants to go if I use my coupons (hehe) and I reminded him that I would be using coupons tonight and it would be about 15-20 minutes but he tagged along anyways.
This trip is proof that a little planning at home and a little time at the stores can be key to saving big bucks!
This is everything I got tonight:
(3) Dixie Plates (45 ct.) @ $1.97 each = $5.91 total
(2) Gain Dish Soap @ $0.88 each = $1.76
(2) Maybelline New York Fit Me Bronzers 40% off @ $3.17 each = $6.34
(1) Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation 40% off @ $4.55 = $4.55
(1) Revlon Beauty Tools Tweezers BOGO 50% off @ $2.49 = $2.49
(1) Revlon Beauty Tool Nail Clippers BOGO 50% off @ $1.45 = $0.72
(2) Kit Kats (not pictured, already eaten lol) @ 2/$1 = $1
The coupons I used:
(1) $3 off a $15 Rite Aid purchase for taking the survey from my last receipt
(2) $1/1 Gain Dish Soap from P&G Everyday Savings Book
(1) $3/2 Maybelline New York Fit Me products from RP 2/6/11
(1) $1/1 Maybelline New York Fit Me product from RP 2/6/11
(this coupon is on the Target Website, but it's is not a Target coupon, it is a manufacturer's coupon that can be used anywhere manufacturer's coupons are accepted)
(2) $2 + UP Rewards I earned last week
Brings the total to $0.27
The grand total with tax included was $2.01, and I earned a $3 + UP Reward for buying $10 in Maybelline New York Products, good towards my next purchase.
*Please support this site by using the links provided. Thank-you!
Don't want to miss the Daily Deals, Freebies and More? Subscribe NOW it's free!
Or LIKE me on Facebook!