I finally spoke with store management at one of the WV Walmarts that are part of the pilot program. Below is a list of guidelines, please keep in mind this all via verbal communication, I have no written documentation to support this.
Folks, this is better than we could have imagined.
1. They are doubling all MFG (ONLY) coupons up to $.99. That means $.75 is worth $1.50.
2. They are price matching and using double coupons in WV
3. You must present each coupon with the item you are buying as they are doubling manually and must adjust the individual item, they cannot adjust the total.
4. Limits are as stated on the coupon (no limit stated means no limit)
5. Are you freaking kidding me, what else do you want?!?!
I am still working on trying to get a list of participating locations and if there are any differences between stores or if the policy is standard for all Walmarts that are part of the pilot program.
Walmarts that are doubling, this info is via – readers, so call ahead before you go just to make sure they are and which days.
Charleston, West Virginia
Utah County, Utah ( 7 Walmarts are doubling)
Huntington, West Virginia
Wayne, West Virginia
** From what readers have said it is very time consuming to check out. It think that if everyone is very patient and understanding that it will be a successful trial and hopefully Walmart will expand to more locations.
*Please support this site by using the links provided. Thank-you!Don't want to miss the Daily Deals, Freebies and More? Subscribe NOW it's free!Or LIKE me on Facebook!